Dato - 23/05/2018 - 24/05/2018 (Hele dagen)
Via Tortona 27
IAB Interact is a must-attend event for the digital advertising industry. Held in Milan on 23-24 May, the two-day conference will feature contributions from all stakeholders with a say in the future of the digital ecosystem, from advertisers to publishers, to ad tech businesses, politicians and regulators. We’ll examine the forces disrupting digital, how businesses can adapt to thrive, and how we can reinvent the digital ecosystem to provide a firm foundation for business growth in the future:
- IAB Europe and IHS Markit will exclusively reveal the results of the 2017 AdEx Benchmark Report at Interact 2018 this year – the definitive guide to the state of the European digital advertising market.
- The EU’s most senior Data Protection Supervisor, Giovanni Buttarelliwill answer questions from IAB Europe’s chairman Constantine Kamaras on the future for data and digital advertising
- Evgeny Morozov, the outspoken author of The Net Delusion – the Dark Side of Internet Freedom, who was named one of the 28 most influential people who will shape Europe in 2018 will ask what happens when digital giants ditch digital advertising
- Franck Sineau, Global Media Department Director at Richemont will show how the world’s leading luxury goods company is committed to digital platforms, how it uses data, and how it will evolve its approach as the digital landscape transforms.
- Global advertiser brands such as Coca-Cola, Nestlé and Diageo will debate what they expect to see next in digital advertising.
- European publishers including Schibsted, The Telegraph and Axel Springer will debate evolving business models that open up to whole new revenue streams.
- Randall Rothenberg, CEO IAB will detail IAB’s groundbreaking research into the new world of Direct Brands – and the implications for media, advertising, and marketing.
- Privacy champions from MediaMath, AppNexus, Quantcast and OneTrust will discuss the global uptake of the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework that enables publishers, advertisers, and technology companies comply with the GDPR.
- Tech pioneers from Exchange Wire, Index Exchange and ProgRox will examine the prospects for re-engineering the digital advertising supply chain.
- Leading experts will assess whether artificial intelligence, virtual reality, digital outdoor (DOOH), digital audio and other emerging technologies are genuinely hot or not.
- IAB Europe experts will provide training on GDPR compliance.
Furthermore, world-class digital expertise will be celebrated at Interact 2018’s Gala Dinner on 23 May with the MIXX Awards Europe and the IAB Europe Research Awards ceremony championing the best digital advertising campaigns and digital advertising research projects of the past year.Link til eventet